Interros representatives attending the MMC Norilsk Nickel board of directors meeting recently supported the decision to hold an EGM by absentee vote on Dec 20.
Shareholders will vote on the payment of interim dividend for the first nine months of fiscal year 2013 in the amount of $1.1 billion.
The shareholders reimbursement was made possible due to the effective management of the company, which has provided MMC's profit and market capitalization growth amid falling prices and volatility in world non-ferrous metals market, Interros said.
Interros, one of the largest private investment companies in Russia, has interests in metals and mining through MMC Norilsk Nickelm mass media through ProfMedia Holding and Cinema Parkm and transport and logistics through Interport.
Eighty percent of Interros's investments are located in the Russian Federation.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"