An agreement signed during the recent Moscow International Forum on Open Innovations brought together a number of companies in cooperation on organizing an information exchange.
The banks involved include Vnesheconombank, OJSC The Russian Venture Company, OJSC ROSNANO, OJSC SME Bank, the Small Enterprises Support Fund in Scientific and Technical Sphere, the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange MICEX RTS, the Skolkovo Foundation, the Russian Foundation for Technological Development and the Strategic Initiatives Agency.
The agreement would regulate a process of transferring information on the results of considering investment projects between the said parties. Such investments would include providing information on expert examinations of projects, marketing and other research activities.
Through the agreement, the parties will create an analogue of a credit histories bureau for projects that received support of development institutions. This would help avoid any risk of overlapping expert examinations and speed up decision-making on supporting projects that are moving to the next stages of innovative lift.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"