An agreement signed during the recent Moscow International Forum on Open Innovations brought together a number of companies in cooperation on organizing an information exchange.
The banks involved include Vnesheconombank, OJSC The Russian Venture Company, OJSC ROSNANO, OJSC SME Bank, the Small Enterprises Support Fund in Scientific and Technical Sphere, the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange MICEX RTS, the Skolkovo Foundation, the Russian Foundation for Technological Development and the Strategic Initiatives Agency.
The agreement would regulate a process of transferring information on the results of considering investment projects between the said parties. Such investments would include providing information on expert examinations of projects, marketing and other research activities.
Through the agreement, the parties will create an analogue of a credit histories bureau for projects that received support of development institutions. This would help avoid any risk of overlapping expert examinations and speed up decision-making on supporting projects that are moving to the next stages of innovative lift.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar