An agreement signed during the recent Moscow International Forum on Open Innovations brought together a number of companies in cooperation on organizing an information exchange.
The banks involved include Vnesheconombank, OJSC The Russian Venture Company, OJSC ROSNANO, OJSC SME Bank, the Small Enterprises Support Fund in Scientific and Technical Sphere, the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange MICEX RTS, the Skolkovo Foundation, the Russian Foundation for Technological Development and the Strategic Initiatives Agency.
The agreement would regulate a process of transferring information on the results of considering investment projects between the said parties. Such investments would include providing information on expert examinations of projects, marketing and other research activities.
Through the agreement, the parties will create an analogue of a credit histories bureau for projects that received support of development institutions. This would help avoid any risk of overlapping expert examinations and speed up decision-making on supporting projects that are moving to the next stages of innovative lift.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies