Moody's Investors Service recently assessed the purchase of the financial corporation Petrocommerce Opening bank.
The implementation of the transaction will have a positive impact on NOMOS-BANK's credit profile, according to the assessment. NOMOS is the parent organization of Discovery and IFD Kapital. The acquisition will further strengthen the structure of the ultimate owners of NOMOS-BANK, according to Moody's. A successful restructuring of Petrocommerce could also positively impact NOMOS-BANK's credit profile.
IFD Kapital previously announced its readiness to buy back up to the completion of the transaction performance loans. It also offered to provide the bank with a $310 million long-term subordinated loan. The loan would go toward helping the bank recapitalize and improve its credit profile by reducing the need to increase loan loss reserves for problem loans.
Additionally, by joining IFD Kapital, a shareholder of FC Opening could reduce the risks of Petrocommerce's liquidity problems.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank