The Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company's CST team won a third consecutive victory in the European Champions League after the team from the Upper Pishman beat Sweden's Eslev3-1 in the third round.
Players, coaches and managers of the club held a public meeting today to present the new composition of the core team that will compete this season for the trophy in the Russian and international arenas.
In addition, six more UMMC teams of all ages, including those in the Super League, will take part in various leagues.
The main goal, according to head coach Tatiana Kutergina, is victory in the UEFA European Cub.
The heads of CST UMMC also announced the development of a new table tennis program in several regions, including Sverdlovsk, Orenburg, Kurgan and the Republic of Bashkortostan.
UMMC, based in Verkhnyaya Pyshm, is the second largest copper producer in Russia. The holding company was formed around joint-stock company Uralelektromed in 1999.
The main owner of the company is Uzbek billionaire Iskander Makhmudov. Its president is Andrei Kozytsin.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar