Uzbekistan's Ministry of Justice has developed a new draft law, "On the state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs," aimed at simplifying the registration process.
The bill would unify the more than 40 rules and regulations governing registration in order to remove many of the bureaucratic barriers.
It would consolidate the branches and representative offices to which legal entities are required to submit the relevant documents. Each applicant would provide a unique user name and password and receive a certificate of registration.
The bill also provides for the state registration of individual entrepreneurs and small farmers and regulates the ability of officials to refuse to register anyone.
Since gaining independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, the government of Uzbekistan has stated that it is committed to a gradual transition to a market-based economy. The pace of economic reforms has been slow, but the country has shown considerable progress.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business