Representatives from the National Bank of Tajikistan and Commerzbank AG of Germany held a meeting on Nov. 4 to discuss the development of bilateral and mutually beneficial cooperation.
During the meeting, the two sides expressed satisfaction with cooperation to date and expressed their desire to further strengthen and expand bilateral ties.
Commerzbank AG, founded in 1870, is a global banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany. It is the second largest German bank after Deutsche Bank.
Commerzbank is mainly active in commercial banking, retail banking and mortgaging. It suffered setbacks after a problematic foray into investment banking in the early 2000s and eventually closed down its Commerzbank Securities investment banking unit.
The remaining investment banking activities are in fixed income, commodities, FX and Funds of Hedge Funds. Investment banking, capital market, equities and corporate banking operations are now integrated as a division of the Commerzbank group.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar