Alfa Bank Ukraine has signed an international syndicated loan agreement in the amount of $72.5 million dollars over the period of one year to be used for trade finance and general corporate purposes.
The book-runner on the deal is Alfa-Bank of Russia, the largest private bank in the country by total assets. The mandated lead arrangers are Alfa-Bank, HSBC and NOVIKOMBANK, the joint arrangers are Amsterdam Trade Bank, East-West United Bank and SMP Bank, the lead managers are Promsvyazbank and MDM Bank, and the manager is M2M Private Bank.
"The syndication caused great interest in the market. Successful completion of the deal makes Alfa-Bank Ukraine the first private bank in Ukraine having managed to attract funds in the international market since 2008," Rushan Khvesyuk, the chief executive officer at Alfa-Bank Ukraine, said. "Raising funds against the downgrading of country ratings amid closed markets was made possible with a long-term positive history of Alfa-Bank Ukraine's cooperation with foreign investors. Investors are confident in stable gains from the partner in whom they have trust, and Alfa-Bank Ukraine in turn has an opportunity to expand business and build up its credit portfolio."
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering private and corporate customer services, investment banking, leasing, and commercial and structured financing.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar