Alfa Bank Ukraine has signed an international syndicated loan agreement in the amount of $72.5 million dollars over the period of one year to be used for trade finance and general corporate purposes.
The book-runner on the deal is Alfa-Bank of Russia, the largest private bank in the country by total assets. The mandated lead arrangers are Alfa-Bank, HSBC and NOVIKOMBANK, the joint arrangers are Amsterdam Trade Bank, East-West United Bank and SMP Bank, the lead managers are Promsvyazbank and MDM Bank, and the manager is M2M Private Bank.
"The syndication caused great interest in the market. Successful completion of the deal makes Alfa-Bank Ukraine the first private bank in Ukraine having managed to attract funds in the international market since 2008," Rushan Khvesyuk, the chief executive officer at Alfa-Bank Ukraine, said. "Raising funds against the downgrading of country ratings amid closed markets was made possible with a long-term positive history of Alfa-Bank Ukraine's cooperation with foreign investors. Investors are confident in stable gains from the partner in whom they have trust, and Alfa-Bank Ukraine in turn has an opportunity to expand business and build up its credit portfolio."
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering private and corporate customer services, investment banking, leasing, and commercial and structured financing.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank