Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, is continuing to expand, opening six new branches in October.
The bank opened new offices in Kamyshin, Kursk, Moscow, Nefteyugansk, Novokuybyshebsk and Zelendolsk.
All of the branches offer a wide range of products, including pre-paid gift cards, pre-paid virtual cards and cash-back cards. RSB Travel cards allow users to accrue rewards points that can be applied to flights on Aeroflot, while American Express cardholders can participate in the Membership Rewards bonus program.
Customers are also able to open deposit accounts, apply for loans, and take out health, life and other forms of insurance at the branches.
Russian Standard Bank also offers full internet, mobile and SMS banking services. The bank's self-service network includes more than 5,000 cash machines and instant payment terminals.
The bank currently has 290 branches throughout Russia and Ukraine.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation