Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, is continuing to expand, opening six new branches in October.
The bank opened new offices in Kamyshin, Kursk, Moscow, Nefteyugansk, Novokuybyshebsk and Zelendolsk.
All of the branches offer a wide range of products, including pre-paid gift cards, pre-paid virtual cards and cash-back cards. RSB Travel cards allow users to accrue rewards points that can be applied to flights on Aeroflot, while American Express cardholders can participate in the Membership Rewards bonus program.
Customers are also able to open deposit accounts, apply for loans, and take out health, life and other forms of insurance at the branches.
Russian Standard Bank also offers full internet, mobile and SMS banking services. The bank's self-service network includes more than 5,000 cash machines and instant payment terminals.
The bank currently has 290 branches throughout Russia and Ukraine.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar