NOMOS-BANK has been recognized as "highly recommended" for the second year in a row at the Global Private Banking Awards 2013 in the category of "Best Private Bank in Russia."
NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, was the only one in its category to be awarded the status by the jury, which consisted of nine high profile figures in the global banking industry.
The awards were organized by The Banker and Professional Wealth Management, both of which are members of the Financial Times Group in London.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group, owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka, and the Russian ICT Group, of which Alexander Nesis is president.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso