NOMOS-BANK has been recognized as "highly recommended" for the second year in a row at the Global Private Banking Awards 2013 in the category of "Best Private Bank in Russia."
NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, was the only one in its category to be awarded the status by the jury, which consisted of nine high profile figures in the global banking industry.
The awards were organized by The Banker and Professional Wealth Management, both of which are members of the Financial Times Group in London.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group, owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka, and the Russian ICT Group, of which Alexander Nesis is president.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"