The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently announced that it will accredit private businesses and non-profit organizations interested in working with the Expert Council of the Ministry of Finance for Enterprise.
The accreditation is in accordance with the government's order No. 477 issued on May 31, 2006, "On approval of the accreditation associations of private entrepreneurs."
Applications and relevant documents are to be submitted within seven calendar days after publication of the announcement in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan at Astana City, Pobeda 11, office 717.
Kazakhstan's economy is the largest in Central Asia. It possesses enormous reserves of oil, minerals and metals, and has considerable agricultural potential with its vast steppe lands. It also has a developed space infrastructure, taking over all launches to the International Space Station from the Space Shuttle.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar