The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently announced that it will accredit private businesses and non-profit organizations interested in working with the Expert Council of the Ministry of Finance for Enterprise.
The accreditation is in accordance with the government's order No. 477 issued on May 31, 2006, "On approval of the accreditation associations of private entrepreneurs."
Applications and relevant documents are to be submitted within seven calendar days after publication of the announcement in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan at Astana City, Pobeda 11, office 717.
Kazakhstan's economy is the largest in Central Asia. It possesses enormous reserves of oil, minerals and metals, and has considerable agricultural potential with its vast steppe lands. It also has a developed space infrastructure, taking over all launches to the International Space Station from the Space Shuttle.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation