Farmak, one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Ukraine, has expanded its Moleskin dermatological line, introducing a new ointment to be used in the treatment of chronic skin diseases.
Moleskin C is a combination drug product containing an anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and anti-allergic component - mometasone furoate - and an exfoliating component - salicylic acid.
Moleskin C is used to treat chronic dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis that are accompanied by coarse skin and impaired keratinization.
"Mometasone furoate, which is a component of Moleskin C, is the safest topical hormonal drug and does not cause local or systemic side effects even during prolonged use. Mometasone quickly relieves major symptoms of dermatitis such as itching, inflammation and redness," Olena Alexeeva of Farmak's Marketing Department for Prescription Drug Products said. "It is the only topical hormonal agent, the evidence base of which includes research conducted in Germany among 22,831 patients involving 5,500 physicians. The study recorded no side effects with maximum anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory efficacy."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation