Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe as well as the third largest in Europe, has opened a new modern office in Yekaterinburg, one of 1,600 it plans to open this year, bringing the total number of new branches in 2013 to more than 4,400.
The opening ceremony was attended by First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maxim Polataev, Chairman of the Ural Bank of Sberbank Vladimir Cherkashin and Deputy Head of the Administration of Yekaterinburg Eugene Lipovich.
The new branches offer self-service through mobile kiosk-based tablet PCs, eliminating the need to stand in line for a teller. The new "flexible" office concept also allows employees to change location depending on customer needs.
Sberbank began opening the newly designed offices in Russia in 2010 and plans to complete overhauling all of its branches by 2019.
Headquartered in Moscow, Sberbank's history dates back to Cancrin's financial reform of 1841. The bank offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers