The National Bank of Kazakhstan has issued a commemorative silver coin in honor of the World Championship Boxing held in Almaty Oct. 14-26.
The face of the "World Championship Boxing Almaty 2013" coin features a relief of the emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan, while the back side has an image of two boxers in a ring.
The coin, worth $0.65, marks the first time the boxing championship was held in Kazakhstan.
The national team from took first place in the overall standings. Gold medals went to Birzhan Jakypov, Merey Akshalov, Daniar Yeleusivon and Janibek Alimhanuly, while Adilbek Niyazymbetov and Ivan Dychko took home silver medals. Bronze medals were awarded to Kairat Yeralievo and Berik Abdrakhmanov.
The event broke the International Boxing Association's record for the number of countries participating in the competition, with 457 athletes from 111 countries taking part.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar