The National Bank of Kazakhstan has issued a commemorative silver coin in honor of the World Championship Boxing held in Almaty Oct. 14-26.
The face of the "World Championship Boxing Almaty 2013" coin features a relief of the emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan, while the back side has an image of two boxers in a ring.
The coin, worth $0.65, marks the first time the boxing championship was held in Kazakhstan.
The national team from took first place in the overall standings. Gold medals went to Birzhan Jakypov, Merey Akshalov, Daniar Yeleusivon and Janibek Alimhanuly, while Adilbek Niyazymbetov and Ivan Dychko took home silver medals. Bronze medals were awarded to Kairat Yeralievo and Berik Abdrakhmanov.
The event broke the International Boxing Association's record for the number of countries participating in the competition, with 457 athletes from 111 countries taking part.
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal