The new spiritual center of the Church of St. Nicholas, built with the support of the Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company, has opened in Sredneuralsk.
"This is another contribution of UMMC to the beauty and education of the Ural region. Sunday school is able to give a true spiritual and moral knowledge, this is the backlog, which over time has not dried up," Metropolitan Kirill of Yekaterinburg and Verkhotursky said.
A Children's Sunday school is located on the third floor of the center and includes a play are for the youngest children, classrooms for older children, a library of Orthodox children's book and a room for visual arts classes. Approximately 40 children are enrolled.
The second floor contains a conference hall and a classroom for the study of choral and church music. The building will also have a parish library, refectory and a room for physical education classes.
UMMC also provided school equipment and presented five unique editions of the story of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar