Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, is offering customers what it calls a new "classic" contribution on foreign currency accounts.
Deposits will receive an attractive interest rate, capitalization of interest, the possibility of replenishment and the choice of monthly or quarterly interest payments.
Rossiya Bank is part owned by Yuri Kovalchuk, a St. Petersburg banker.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar