Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, will take park in the upcoming "Silicon Valley Meets Russia" conference dedicated to attracting venture capital financing to the country, the bank announced on Monday.
The event will be attended by leading Russian and overseas businessmen, representatives of major international corporations, venture capitalists, development institutions and investors.
The conference will feature a competition among businesses presenting their plans for new projects to the businesses and investors taking part in the conference.
In June 2012, as a result of that year's conference, Sberbank and the SVB Financial Group, the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, signed a memorandum of understanding establishing a partnership for future venture financing in Russia.
In the framework of that agreement, Sberbank will provide specialized high-tech banking services to overseas companies and contribute to innovative development in Russia.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers