The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus will conduct a workshop for potential investors in the country on Nov. 12.
The workshop is entitled "Attracting investment enterprises in the real sector of the economy using the tools of the securities market in the domestic and foreign financial markets."
Individual sessions will include topics such as "The securities market of the Republic of Belarus: the direction of the development and improvement of legislation," "The shares of open joint-stock companies of "Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange" and "The direction of the development and improvement of legislation."
Among the speakers expected to participate are Sergei Sushko, the director of the Securities Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus, and Mikhail Kovalev, the dean of the faculty of Baku State University.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar