The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, increased its assets by 25 percent to $8.77 billion in the first three quarters of 2013, the bank recently announced.
The bank's loan portfolio increased by 35 percent during the period, reaching $6.2 billion - more than 540 loans were made to individuals - while bank deposits during the first three quarters reached $1.95 billion.
Total capital increased by 30.2 percent to $986.27 million during the first three quarters, while net profit was $46.67 million.
Headquartered in Baku, the bank consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus. It has more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia