PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, recently said that twenty percent of corporate clients makes payments at night and on weekends.
Since the beginning of May, when Privat announced its new service, more than 60 million customers - more than 20 percent of its corporate clients - have opted to make after-hour payments.
The payment method is available to all corporate customers across the Ukraine and globally via internet banking and mobile applications.
PrivatBank was named by the American Review Global Finance magazine as "the best bank in Ukraine for 2013" while British magazine The Banker named it "the best bank in Ukraine for 2012."
According to Moody's Investors Service, PrivatBank has the best "Bank Financial Strength Rating" of all others rated banks in Ukraine. Fitch Ratings rated PrivatBank 'A-(ukr)' with a stable outlook on Oct. 9.
A survey conducted by GFK Ukraine found that PrivatBank services are used by one out of every three Ukrainian bank customers, and one out of four considers PrivatBank his or her main bank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team