The recently opened UNISTREAM flagship outlet in the center of Balti, Moldova, provides customers with high-tech and convenient money transfer services.
In addition, the center offers professional consultation in banking products and services offered by Energbank, a strategic partner of UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System in Moldova.
The newly opened office offers many other services, including receiving address transfers, sending and receiving non-address transfers, making payments and repayment of loans.
"As for the specialized offices, we first of all focus on the quality of service and comfort for customers. The money transfer processing rate, the availability of all related information, the appropriate level of service and comfort - these are the distinctive features of such service outlets. By launching this flagship office, Energbank and UNISTREAM enable the people of Balti to use the highest quality services on a daily basis," Vasiliy Teslev, the head of the Energbank Treasury Department, said.
The UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System currently operates in more than 100 countries through more than 333,500 locations, including self-service terminals. It has more than 1,500 service outlets for customers in Moldova.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia