The recently opened UNISTREAM flagship outlet in the center of Balti, Moldova, provides customers with high-tech and convenient money transfer services.
In addition, the center offers professional consultation in banking products and services offered by Energbank, a strategic partner of UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System in Moldova.
The newly opened office offers many other services, including receiving address transfers, sending and receiving non-address transfers, making payments and repayment of loans.
"As for the specialized offices, we first of all focus on the quality of service and comfort for customers. The money transfer processing rate, the availability of all related information, the appropriate level of service and comfort - these are the distinctive features of such service outlets. By launching this flagship office, Energbank and UNISTREAM enable the people of Balti to use the highest quality services on a daily basis," Vasiliy Teslev, the head of the Energbank Treasury Department, said.
The UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System currently operates in more than 100 countries through more than 333,500 locations, including self-service terminals. It has more than 1,500 service outlets for customers in Moldova.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar