The recently opened UNISTREAM flagship outlet in the center of Balti, Moldova, provides customers with high-tech and convenient money transfer services.
In addition, the center offers professional consultation in banking products and services offered by Energbank, a strategic partner of UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System in Moldova.
The newly opened office offers many other services, including receiving address transfers, sending and receiving non-address transfers, making payments and repayment of loans.
"As for the specialized offices, we first of all focus on the quality of service and comfort for customers. The money transfer processing rate, the availability of all related information, the appropriate level of service and comfort - these are the distinctive features of such service outlets. By launching this flagship office, Energbank and UNISTREAM enable the people of Balti to use the highest quality services on a daily basis," Vasiliy Teslev, the head of the Energbank Treasury Department, said.
The UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System currently operates in more than 100 countries through more than 333,500 locations, including self-service terminals. It has more than 1,500 service outlets for customers in Moldova.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers