The recently opened UNISTREAM flagship outlet in the center of Balti, Moldova, provides customers with high-tech and convenient money transfer services.
In addition, the center offers professional consultation in banking products and services offered by Energbank, a strategic partner of UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System in Moldova.
The newly opened office offers many other services, including receiving address transfers, sending and receiving non-address transfers, making payments and repayment of loans.
"As for the specialized offices, we first of all focus on the quality of service and comfort for customers. The money transfer processing rate, the availability of all related information, the appropriate level of service and comfort - these are the distinctive features of such service outlets. By launching this flagship office, Energbank and UNISTREAM enable the people of Balti to use the highest quality services on a daily basis," Vasiliy Teslev, the head of the Energbank Treasury Department, said.
The UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System currently operates in more than 100 countries through more than 333,500 locations, including self-service terminals. It has more than 1,500 service outlets for customers in Moldova.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Meets Prime Minister of Malaysia, Reaffirms Support
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshininbank's Noyemberyan branch was re-opened
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch