The recently opened UNISTREAM flagship outlet in the center of Balti, Moldova, provides customers with high-tech and convenient money transfer services.
In addition, the center offers professional consultation in banking products and services offered by Energbank, a strategic partner of UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System in Moldova.
The newly opened office offers many other services, including receiving address transfers, sending and receiving non-address transfers, making payments and repayment of loans.
"As for the specialized offices, we first of all focus on the quality of service and comfort for customers. The money transfer processing rate, the availability of all related information, the appropriate level of service and comfort - these are the distinctive features of such service outlets. By launching this flagship office, Energbank and UNISTREAM enable the people of Balti to use the highest quality services on a daily basis," Vasiliy Teslev, the head of the Energbank Treasury Department, said.
The UNISTREAM International Money Transfer System currently operates in more than 100 countries through more than 333,500 locations, including self-service terminals. It has more than 1,500 service outlets for customers in Moldova.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy