Participation in the electronic payments system of the National Bank of Ukraine jumped by 3 percent in the first three quarters of 2013, leading to an 8 percent increase in the value of transactions over the same period in 2012.
Ukraine uses EPS, a nationwide systems of interbank payments providing for the transfer of money through correspondent accounts and other participants using electronic receipt, processing, transfer and protection of funds.
In the first nine months of the year, according to Natalie Syniavska, the general director of the bank's Department of Information Technology and Payment Systems, 1,378 initial payments were processed on average each day, with electronic payment messages of approximately $1.5 billion.
Syniavska said the EPS continues to successfully perform the functions of the state system of interbank payments while still meeting the needs of those participating in the transfer of funds.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders