Participation in the electronic payments system of the National Bank of Ukraine jumped by 3 percent in the first three quarters of 2013, leading to an 8 percent increase in the value of transactions over the same period in 2012.
Ukraine uses EPS, a nationwide systems of interbank payments providing for the transfer of money through correspondent accounts and other participants using electronic receipt, processing, transfer and protection of funds.
In the first nine months of the year, according to Natalie Syniavska, the general director of the bank's Department of Information Technology and Payment Systems, 1,378 initial payments were processed on average each day, with electronic payment messages of approximately $1.5 billion.
Syniavska said the EPS continues to successfully perform the functions of the state system of interbank payments while still meeting the needs of those participating in the transfer of funds.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team