The Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company recently announced that SUMZ - "Stark Energy Yekaterinburg" - has begun the final phase of construction of the mini-CHP with a capacity of 21.5 MW.
Five gas units from German firm Motoren WerkeManheim with 4.3 MW each have been installed to date. The installation and commissioning of automation systems have also begun, as well as most of the work on the construction of the building energy facility and the administrative complex.
The total cost of the project is estimated to be $30 million.
"The main goal of the building is to ensure the security of SUMZ supply. Over the past year the company, due to various incidents and outages on external networks, has stalled more than 50 times. These facts not only cause significant economic damage, but also jeopardize the health of the people," Vladimir Nechitaylov, the director of UMMC Energy, said. "In addition, this project will reduce the cost of purchasing energy and heat supply of the plant and the city Revda."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays