The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has released the next edition of its quarterly e-journal, "Central Bank and Economy: Set of articles and research works."
The works included involve theoretical and practical aspects of the financial-banking and various other economic sectors as well as issues of global economic processes, economic growth and economics.
The key goal of the publication is to further familiarize professionals with the modern economy and deliver research findings on economic theory and practice, methodological issues of empirical economic research and the growth of the country's economy.
Azerbaijan has completed its post-Soviet transition into a major oil-based economy. The Azeri GDP grew 41.7 percent in the first quarter of 2007, one of the highest growth rates of any nation worldwide. Growth since then has declined steadily, stabilizing at .1 percent in 2011.
The government has undertaken regulatory reforms in some areas, including a substantial opening of trade policy, and completed the privatization of agricultural lands and small and medium-sized enterprises. In Aug. 2000, the government launched a second-stage privatization program in which many large state enterprises were privatized.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays