The Central Bank of Uzbekistan held a press conference for local and foreign media on "The cooperation of banks and regions: the priorities outlined in the further development of infrastructure in villages."
Commercial banks are encouraged to expand lending for the manufacturing of goods, modernization of farms, improvement of living standards and the growth of rural areas as part of the plan.
Small businesses and private enterprises are the most important source of providing goods and services, diversifying and sustaining economic growth, and improving the welfare of the population.
The federal "Year of well-being and prosperity" program plans to implement several projects in rural areas, including fish farming, milk processing and agricultural development with the assistance of commercial banks.
The country is also implementing a comprehensive program of housing construction in rural areas. It will provide rural residents with modern housing while upgrading rural infrastructure and providing new retail services.
The bank said that cooperation between banks and rural areas will continue to grow, improving the local business climate and contributing to sustained economic development.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business