Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, has started a new promotion offering consumer loans to customers at a fixed interest rate of 14.5 percent per annum.
The terms apply for a period of three to 12 months on a loan of at least $4,700 - the campaign will continue through February 15.
"Traditionally, as we approach New Year, Sberbank offers its borrowers an opportunity to take out a consumer loan on the special terms. This year we are launching this campaign a little earlier to give our customers enough time before the New Year to implement their plans and to prepare for the holiday," Natalya Alymova, the director of Sberbank's Retail Lending Department, said.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is the founder and majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent of the total share capital plus one voting share.
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement
- BG CAPITAL - GEORGIA: Galt and Taggart Published Macroeconomic Research of Uzbekistan
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and REC to support the supply to Kazakhstan of Russian modules for a solar power station
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Ukraine: EU Bank launches new scheme to strengthen the agri-food sector
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: DB Raises 85.05 Million Georgian Lari in Offshore Bond Market
- ARTSAKBANK - ARMENIA: Shareholders Extraordinary General Meeting
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal