Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, has started a new promotion offering consumer loans to customers at a fixed interest rate of 14.5 percent per annum.
The terms apply for a period of three to 12 months on a loan of at least $4,700 - the campaign will continue through February 15.
"Traditionally, as we approach New Year, Sberbank offers its borrowers an opportunity to take out a consumer loan on the special terms. This year we are launching this campaign a little earlier to give our customers enough time before the New Year to implement their plans and to prepare for the holiday," Natalya Alymova, the director of Sberbank's Retail Lending Department, said.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is the founder and majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent of the total share capital plus one voting share.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"