Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, has started a new promotion offering consumer loans to customers at a fixed interest rate of 14.5 percent per annum.
The terms apply for a period of three to 12 months on a loan of at least $4,700 - the campaign will continue through February 15.
"Traditionally, as we approach New Year, Sberbank offers its borrowers an opportunity to take out a consumer loan on the special terms. This year we are launching this campaign a little earlier to give our customers enough time before the New Year to implement their plans and to prepare for the holiday," Natalya Alymova, the director of Sberbank's Retail Lending Department, said.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is the founder and majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent of the total share capital plus one voting share.
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: IMF and Ukrainian Authorities Reach Staff Level Agreement on a New Stand-By Arrangement to Help to Address COVID-19 Pandemic
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Entrepreneurs of the EAEU Member States will receive consolidated financial and non-financial assistance for the implementation of investment projects with an integration effect
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB reaffirms commitment to a European battery industry to boost green recovery
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Governors Approve Corporate Financial Matters in First Virtual Annual Meeting
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank extends credit leave until June 1
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank is the "Best Bank of the Year" in Armenia according to "GLOBAL FINANCE"
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On the results of the deposit auction on raising funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB and the Russian Export Center launch a support program for enterprises of the Bank's countries
- ARIZONA FARM BUREAU: USDA Opens Proposal Period for Farmers to Families Food Box Program
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva on Egypt