Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan Erlan Abdyldaev met with the Japanese Foreign Ministry's Special Representative for Central Asia Norio Maruyama in Bishkek on Monday.
Maruyama is in Kyrgyzstan for the Senior Officials Meeting of the countries participating in the "Central Asia plus Japan" dialogue on Tuesday.
During their meeting, Abdyldaev and Maruyama discussed a number of issues related to bilateral cooperation in foreign policy as well as the prospects for the 2014 meeting of foreign ministers of the countries participating in the "Central Asia plus Japan" dialogue.
The two sides also expressed interest in the speedy implementation of measures that were identified during an official visit to Japan by the President of Kyrgyzstan, Almazbek Atambayev, earlier this year.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia