Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan Erlan Abdyldaev met with the Japanese Foreign Ministry's Special Representative for Central Asia Norio Maruyama in Bishkek on Monday.
Maruyama is in Kyrgyzstan for the Senior Officials Meeting of the countries participating in the "Central Asia plus Japan" dialogue on Tuesday.
During their meeting, Abdyldaev and Maruyama discussed a number of issues related to bilateral cooperation in foreign policy as well as the prospects for the 2014 meeting of foreign ministers of the countries participating in the "Central Asia plus Japan" dialogue.
The two sides also expressed interest in the speedy implementation of measures that were identified during an official visit to Japan by the President of Kyrgyzstan, Almazbek Atambayev, earlier this year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar