NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest banking groups, recently paid a coupon for the fourth period on market bonds BO-2.
Bond holders were paid $1.50 per bond at a rate of 9.20 percent per annum. The total amount paid on the fourth coupon was $7.23 million.
The total income paid on all four coupons was $26.07 million.
There are currently two issues of outstanding classical bank bonds, series 11 and series 12, and five issues of commercial paper of BO-1, BO-03, BO-05 and BO-06. All issues of bank bonds are quoted as ZAO on the MICEX Stock Exchange, A first level and included in the Lombard list and list of securities accepted as collateral under repurchase agreements with the Bank of Russia.
Along with the Russian papers in circulation are five Eurobonds with a total volume of $2.05 billion.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar