Moldova's Victoriabank recently announced the launch of a new campaign with Visa, "Forward to Victory," that offers cardholders the chance to win a trip for two to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
All transactions above $1.50 made with Victoriabank's Visa from Oct. 15 through Dec. 1 qualify for participation in a raffle for the prize.
"This campaign is the fourth of this kind in partnership with Visa. Visa cardholders from Victoriabank attended the Olympic Games in Torino in 2006, Vancouver in 2010, as well the London Summer Olympics in 2012," Vladimir Stovbun, director of the Office of Bank Cards, said. "These campaigns have actively involved more than 100,000 customers of the bank, and the winners received an unforgettable experience. We encourage our customers to make as many transactions through Victoriabank cards as possible to get a better chance of winning."
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank