Moldova's Victoriabank recently announced the launch of a new campaign with Visa, "Forward to Victory," that offers cardholders the chance to win a trip for two to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
All transactions above $1.50 made with Victoriabank's Visa from Oct. 15 through Dec. 1 qualify for participation in a raffle for the prize.
"This campaign is the fourth of this kind in partnership with Visa. Visa cardholders from Victoriabank attended the Olympic Games in Torino in 2006, Vancouver in 2010, as well the London Summer Olympics in 2012," Vladimir Stovbun, director of the Office of Bank Cards, said. "These campaigns have actively involved more than 100,000 customers of the bank, and the winners received an unforgettable experience. We encourage our customers to make as many transactions through Victoriabank cards as possible to get a better chance of winning."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar