Ukrainian Minister of Finance Yuriy Kolobov met on Oct. 10 with a delegation from the European Union headed by the Director for the European Neighborhood Region Michael Koehler.
Kolobov said that Ukraine is interested in expanding business ties with the EU and is ready for a partnership in such strategic areas as public finance management implementation of budgetary policy based on European standards.
Kolobov said that the government accepted the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on "strategic management of public finances" on Aug. 1. He added that Ukraine is committed to intensifying its cooperation with the European Commission on budgetary support for three new programs in the areas of trade, the environment and regional development.
Negotiations resulted in an agreement to cooperate on implementing European practices for the sustainable development of the Ukraine economy.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers