Ukrainian Minister of Finance Yuriy Kolobov met on Oct. 10 with a delegation from the European Union headed by the Director for the European Neighborhood Region Michael Koehler.
Kolobov said that Ukraine is interested in expanding business ties with the EU and is ready for a partnership in such strategic areas as public finance management implementation of budgetary policy based on European standards.
Kolobov said that the government accepted the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on "strategic management of public finances" on Aug. 1. He added that Ukraine is committed to intensifying its cooperation with the European Commission on budgetary support for three new programs in the areas of trade, the environment and regional development.
Negotiations resulted in an agreement to cooperate on implementing European practices for the sustainable development of the Ukraine economy.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar