Ukrainian Minister of Finance Yuriy Kolobov met on Oct. 10 with a delegation from the European Union headed by the Director for the European Neighborhood Region Michael Koehler.
Kolobov said that Ukraine is interested in expanding business ties with the EU and is ready for a partnership in such strategic areas as public finance management implementation of budgetary policy based on European standards.
Kolobov said that the government accepted the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on "strategic management of public finances" on Aug. 1. He added that Ukraine is committed to intensifying its cooperation with the European Commission on budgetary support for three new programs in the areas of trade, the environment and regional development.
Negotiations resulted in an agreement to cooperate on implementing European practices for the sustainable development of the Ukraine economy.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"