Ukrainian Minister of Finance Yuriy Kolobov met on Oct. 10 with a delegation from the European Union headed by the Director for the European Neighborhood Region Michael Koehler.
Kolobov said that Ukraine is interested in expanding business ties with the EU and is ready for a partnership in such strategic areas as public finance management implementation of budgetary policy based on European standards.
Kolobov said that the government accepted the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on "strategic management of public finances" on Aug. 1. He added that Ukraine is committed to intensifying its cooperation with the European Commission on budgetary support for three new programs in the areas of trade, the environment and regional development.
Negotiations resulted in an agreement to cooperate on implementing European practices for the sustainable development of the Ukraine economy.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders