The Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company has announced that the Moscow State Institute of International Relations is opening a new department in international transport operations.
"In our divisions there are a significant number of qualified specialists in transport logistics, but we understand that their knowledge and skills need to be constantly updated, the source of which, I hope, will become for us the MGIMO," CEO Andrew Kozitsin said.
The company needs an annual increase of approximately 100 qualified specialists in areas such as organization of transport by road and rail, marketing, logistics and international law.
The department will conduct research in the field of international logistics and transport as well as develop undergraduate and graduate programs.
An in-service training and retraining program will be organized at the Technical University of UMMC, located next to the company's headquarters in the Urals.
Most of the teachers will be appointed from the private sector and have experience working with UMMC.
UMMC already has a relationship with MGIMO - Kozitsin is a member of the board of trustees of the endowment of the university.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation