TATNEFT is implementing microprocessor-based protection of power transformers and outgoing connections at the substations in its Oil and Gas Production Divisions.
BMRZ microprocessors, with voltages from 0.4 to 111 kV, are designed to perform the functions of relay protection, automation, control and alarm connections.
In addition, the units also provide for broad service capabilities facilitating the work of maintenance personnel. The overhaul is being carried out by Tatneft-Energoservice Management Company.
"Usage of microprocessor devices with modular architecture at the substations of the Company along with modern surface mount technologies ensure high reliability, greater computing power and high-speed response, as well as high precision measurements of electrical parameters and time intervals, which makes it possible to reduce the number of selectivity intervals and increase the terminal sensitivity," the company said.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays