The National Bank of Ukraine announced last week that it is revoking the All-Ukrainian Securities Depository's license to carry out foreign exchange transactions.
The license, General License No. 66 of January 20, 2010, was revoked by virtue of Ordinance No. 520-p of October 10, 2013, on the basis of a petition filed by the Clearing Center for Servicing the Financial Market Agreements PJSC as the legal successor to the All-Ukrainian Securities Depository PrJSC.
As of August, the Ukrainian hryvnia stood at 799.30000UAH/100 USD, at 1060.3514 UAH/100 EUR and at 2.4091 UAH/10 RUR.
The value of cashless foreign exchange transactions on the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine in August amounted to $52,081 million, including transactions conducted by the State Treasury Service of Ukraine.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team