The National Bank of Ukraine announced last week that it is revoking the All-Ukrainian Securities Depository's license to carry out foreign exchange transactions.
The license, General License No. 66 of January 20, 2010, was revoked by virtue of Ordinance No. 520-p of October 10, 2013, on the basis of a petition filed by the Clearing Center for Servicing the Financial Market Agreements PJSC as the legal successor to the All-Ukrainian Securities Depository PrJSC.
As of August, the Ukrainian hryvnia stood at 799.30000UAH/100 USD, at 1060.3514 UAH/100 EUR and at 2.4091 UAH/10 RUR.
The value of cashless foreign exchange transactions on the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine in August amounted to $52,081 million, including transactions conducted by the State Treasury Service of Ukraine.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar