Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, hosted its annual competition among office staffers and collection services in its Savings Bank on October 9-11.
More than 120 employees competed in a number of exercises, including shooting, hand-to-hand combat, first aid and emergency vehicle driving.
"Teamwork and cohesion, trust in each other - these are the qualities that have always distinguished employees of the Savings Bank," Stanislav Kuznetsov, the deputy chairman of the management board of Sberbank, said in his welcoming speech to participants. "For us, these qualities become of paramount importance, as the safety of people the safety of cash depends on our experience and knowledge. It is largely thanks to you Sberbak is the most reliable bank."
Sberbank offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar