Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, hosted its annual competition among office staffers and collection services in its Savings Bank on October 9-11.
More than 120 employees competed in a number of exercises, including shooting, hand-to-hand combat, first aid and emergency vehicle driving.
"Teamwork and cohesion, trust in each other - these are the qualities that have always distinguished employees of the Savings Bank," Stanislav Kuznetsov, the deputy chairman of the management board of Sberbank, said in his welcoming speech to participants. "For us, these qualities become of paramount importance, as the safety of people the safety of cash depends on our experience and knowledge. It is largely thanks to you Sberbak is the most reliable bank."
Sberbank offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers