Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, hosted its annual competition among office staffers and collection services in its Savings Bank on October 9-11.
More than 120 employees competed in a number of exercises, including shooting, hand-to-hand combat, first aid and emergency vehicle driving.
"Teamwork and cohesion, trust in each other - these are the qualities that have always distinguished employees of the Savings Bank," Stanislav Kuznetsov, the deputy chairman of the management board of Sberbank, said in his welcoming speech to participants. "For us, these qualities become of paramount importance, as the safety of people the safety of cash depends on our experience and knowledge. It is largely thanks to you Sberbak is the most reliable bank."
Sberbank offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"