NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, recently set a limit of $3,104,409 for bank guarantees to DRSU number 2 - the "Road Repair and Construction Management number 2" - one of the leading state enterprises for the maintenance and construction of roads in the Omsk region.
As part of the arrangement, the company plans to use NOMOS-BANK guarantees to secure the performance of obligations under newly concluded municipal and contracts.
DRSU number 2 was created for the construction of federal roads and later charged with their maintenance and repair. It has constructed 228.899 kilometers of main roads and 150 kilometers of county roads to date.
The company has also participated in the construction of roads in Lermontov, Volgograd, Lukashevich and elsewhere in the region. It is actively involved in regional and municipal auctions and tenders.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. It was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar