The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently announced the issue of a commemorative sterling silver coin, "World Boxing Championship Almaty 2013."
The center of the face of the coin is has a relief of the emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan, while the back side has an image of two boxers in a ring.
Around the rim of the coin are impressions showing the value of the coin, Tenge100, or approximately $0.65, the name of the bank, the weight of the coin and the issuing year.
This will be the first time the world boxing championship is held in Kazakhstan.
The coins are valid for all types of payments as well as for deposits and money transfers. They can be purchased at all branches of the National Bank of Kazakhstan and come in a souvenir package with a numbered certificate of proof of quality.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar