Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe, recently won an award in the "Business Efficiency" category at the annual "Expert-400."
"The effectiveness of the use of human capital in the financial sector in Russia is on the level of Eastern and Central Europe and second only to countries of the global capital markets," First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maksim Poletaev said. "Sberbank remains the flagship of the reforms, improving the situation in the sector and contributing to faster growth in labor productivity."
"The introduction of technologies based on the principles of lean manufacturing increased the efficiency of employee savings of 50 percent," General Director of rating agency Expert RA Dmitry Grishankov said.
The annual rating of the largest Russian companies was implemented in 1995 and is controlled by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders