Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe, recently won an award in the "Business Efficiency" category at the annual "Expert-400."
"The effectiveness of the use of human capital in the financial sector in Russia is on the level of Eastern and Central Europe and second only to countries of the global capital markets," First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maksim Poletaev said. "Sberbank remains the flagship of the reforms, improving the situation in the sector and contributing to faster growth in labor productivity."
"The introduction of technologies based on the principles of lean manufacturing increased the efficiency of employee savings of 50 percent," General Director of rating agency Expert RA Dmitry Grishankov said.
The annual rating of the largest Russian companies was implemented in 1995 and is controlled by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers