Sberbank rolls out foreign loan refinancing program
Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe, recently launched a program to refinance foreign loans.
The bank provides loans of up to $31,000 for a period of five years with an interest rate of 17 percent per annum. The program is designed for consumers with strong credit and does not allow for third party guarantees.
Retail customers can simultaneously repay up to five loans received from other banks.
"We hope that the program of refinancing loans from other banks will be of interest to our borrowers," Natalia Alymova, the director of retail lending at Sberbank, said. "First of all, it will enable customers to reduce the amount of monthly payments on their existing loans. An additional benefit of the program is the ability to receive cash in excess of the refinanced loans."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays