Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine Ihor Sorkin will lead a delegation to the annual meetings of the boards of governors of the IMF and the World Bank in the Netherlands from October 9-15.
During the annual meetings, representatives of member countries of the IMF and the World Bank discuss issues related to social and economic development as well as the global financial system.
They will also address joint measures to complete ongoing reforms and promote international financial stability along with the current and future work of the IMF and the World Bank.
The annual meetings of the boards of governors takes place every year in September or October. The first meetings were held in 1946.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar