The Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company recently introduced a new version of its quality policy at the SHAAZ facility in the Kurgan region.
"The old version of the policy was approved in 2009, so there is a need to bring the document into line with modern requirements," Andrei Popov, director of quality at SHAAZ, said. "First of all, it is the requirements of standard ISO/ TS 16949 certificate of conformity which our company has received this spring.
"The main point of the international standard is not only the improvement of the effectiveness of measures to ensure product quality at all stages of its life cycle, but also the prevention of deviations from the requirements."
The policy also covers relevant activities, such as the development of suppliers and new products, as well as training and staff development.
"It should be noted that the document received is not just a beautiful declaration for consumers. Goals and objectives of the enterprise in the field of quality, above all, will be communicated to each employee with the necessary explanations and specific benchmarks," Popov said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar