NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, successfully completed a recent placement of BO-06 bonds with a maturity of three years with a total nominal value of $216,208,959.
Issuer ratings assigned by Fitch were BB- and Ba3 by Moody's. The order book was opened on October 3-4 and the issue was placed in full.
The benchmark rate of the first coupon when the order book was opened was in the range of 8.50 percent - 8.75 percent per annum.
Demand for BO-06 was more than $308,869,941 within the specified price range. The issuer agrees to fix the interest rate of the first coupon exchange bonds of BO-06 at 8.6 percent, which corresponds to a yield of 8.79 percent per annum. The interest rate of the second coupon is equal to the first coupon rate.
The issue provides an early purchase of commercial papers at the request of the owners after one year from the date of placement at a price equal to 11 percent of the nominal value of commercial papers.
The placement of commercial papers is held by public subscription in the trade and settlement systems of MICEX Stock Exchange.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar