The turnover of foreign trade of goods and services for the Republic of Belarus from January-August was $60,008.3 million, according to recent data released by the National Bank of Belarus.
Exports of goods and services amounted to $29,941.5 million, while imports totaled $30,066.9 million, creating a trade deficit of $125.3 million.
Turnover of goods totaled $52,542.3 million, with exports of good amounting to $25,288.1 million and imports of goods amounting to $427,254.2 million, leaving a deficit of the foreign trade of goods worth $1,966.1 million.
Turnover of services amounted to $7,466.0 million, with exports of services totaling $4,653.4 million and imports of services totaling $2,812.6 million, creating a surplus of $1,840.8 million.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar