International Insurance Company, based in Baku, Azerbaijan, was recently awarded the "Best Insurance Company in 2013" award by Britain's International Finance Magazine.
"It is gratifying that International Insurance Company is the first insurance company receiving this award in Azerbaijan," Chief of the Board of Directors of the company M. Mammadov said. "It is the result of IIC working in the direction of providing high quality insurance services and improving work practices, management methods and the service level of the company, demonstrating its financial stability and competitive superiority."
Six financial institutions in Azerbaijan received awards from the magazine, but IIC was the only insurance company.
International Insurance Company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan in 2002 and currently provides 33 different insurance products to both individuals and legal entities.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar