International Insurance Company, based in Baku, Azerbaijan, was recently awarded the "Best Insurance Company in 2013" award by Britain's International Finance Magazine.
"It is gratifying that International Insurance Company is the first insurance company receiving this award in Azerbaijan," Chief of the Board of Directors of the company M. Mammadov said. "It is the result of IIC working in the direction of providing high quality insurance services and improving work practices, management methods and the service level of the company, demonstrating its financial stability and competitive superiority."
Six financial institutions in Azerbaijan received awards from the magazine, but IIC was the only insurance company.
International Insurance Company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan in 2002 and currently provides 33 different insurance products to both individuals and legal entities.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays