International Insurance Company, based in Baku, Azerbaijan, was recently awarded the "Best Insurance Company in 2013" award by Britain's International Finance Magazine.
"It is gratifying that International Insurance Company is the first insurance company receiving this award in Azerbaijan," Chief of the Board of Directors of the company M. Mammadov said. "It is the result of IIC working in the direction of providing high quality insurance services and improving work practices, management methods and the service level of the company, demonstrating its financial stability and competitive superiority."
Six financial institutions in Azerbaijan received awards from the magazine, but IIC was the only insurance company.
International Insurance Company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan in 2002 and currently provides 33 different insurance products to both individuals and legal entities.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Meets Prime Minister of Malaysia, Reaffirms Support
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshininbank's Noyemberyan branch was re-opened
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch