International Insurance Company, based in Baku, Azerbaijan, was recently awarded the "Best Insurance Company in 2013" award by Britain's International Finance Magazine.
"It is gratifying that International Insurance Company is the first insurance company receiving this award in Azerbaijan," Chief of the Board of Directors of the company M. Mammadov said. "It is the result of IIC working in the direction of providing high quality insurance services and improving work practices, management methods and the service level of the company, demonstrating its financial stability and competitive superiority."
Six financial institutions in Azerbaijan received awards from the magazine, but IIC was the only insurance company.
International Insurance Company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan in 2002 and currently provides 33 different insurance products to both individuals and legal entities.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers