Russian oil and gas company Tatneft recently won the "Competitive Procurement Leader 2013" award at the second annual "Corporate Procurement" conference in Moscow.
The main criterion for the prize was the level of transparency in the procurement process. More than 70 leading companies from various industries in Russia and the CIS countries, as well as representatives of regulatory and government agencies, took part in the conference.
The Center for Economic Development, one of the leading Russian electronic auctions operators, sponsored the prize.
Other nominees included Gazprom Neft, Magnitogorsk Integrated Iron and Steel Works, Mobile TeleSystems, MTS-Bank, Rossetti, Privatbank and UES ESSK.
Headquartered in the city of Almetyevsk in the Republic of Tatarstan, Tatneft is the sixth largest oil company in Russia.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Vice-President Chen Highlights Uzbekistan's Capital Market Development Priorities in Keynote Speech
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: AtaBank's traditional savings campaign kicks off
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team