Russian oil and gas company Tatneft recently won the "Competitive Procurement Leader 2013" award at the second annual "Corporate Procurement" conference in Moscow.
The main criterion for the prize was the level of transparency in the procurement process. More than 70 leading companies from various industries in Russia and the CIS countries, as well as representatives of regulatory and government agencies, took part in the conference.
The Center for Economic Development, one of the leading Russian electronic auctions operators, sponsored the prize.
Other nominees included Gazprom Neft, Magnitogorsk Integrated Iron and Steel Works, Mobile TeleSystems, MTS-Bank, Rossetti, Privatbank and UES ESSK.
Headquartered in the city of Almetyevsk in the Republic of Tatarstan, Tatneft is the sixth largest oil company in Russia.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"