Russian oil and gas company Tatneft recently won the "Competitive Procurement Leader 2013" award at the second annual "Corporate Procurement" conference in Moscow.
The main criterion for the prize was the level of transparency in the procurement process. More than 70 leading companies from various industries in Russia and the CIS countries, as well as representatives of regulatory and government agencies, took part in the conference.
The Center for Economic Development, one of the leading Russian electronic auctions operators, sponsored the prize.
Other nominees included Gazprom Neft, Magnitogorsk Integrated Iron and Steel Works, Mobile TeleSystems, MTS-Bank, Rossetti, Privatbank and UES ESSK.
Headquartered in the city of Almetyevsk in the Republic of Tatarstan, Tatneft is the sixth largest oil company in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar