Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, recently released financial highlights for January-September, calculated in accordance with the bank's internal methodology.
Net interest income amounted to $0.6 billion, up 15.2 percent year-on-year, while net fee and commission income totaled $4.9 billion, an increase of 12.2 percent year-on-year.
Operating income before total provisions increased by 14.1 percent year-on-year, and the total provision change was $2.59 billion compared to $1.22 billion in January-September 2012.
Operating expenses were up 12.1 percent compared to expenses for 2012, while the C/I ratio declined from 39.4 percent to 38.7 percent.
Profit before tax amounted to $10.85 billion compared to $10.42 billion for January-September 2012, while net profit amounted to $8.86 billion compared to $8.34 for January-September 2012.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays