The Russian Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company recently introduced a new electronic document management system at school number 33 in Verkhnyaya.
The UMMC telecom installed high speed internet in all rooms of the school, purchased laptops for teachers and trained them to work in the new ElZhur open software system.
The system has been approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and is already used in ten Russian regions.
The electronic journal allows teachers to track the performance of a single student or entire class. Parents can also view their child's performance as well as their homework and schedule on a special website.
The school will install equipment later this month that allows it to record what time students arrives at school by reading a chip attached to their uniforms. It will also monitor when students eat at the cafeteria and allow for an automatic bank payment.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar