The Russian Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company recently introduced a new electronic document management system at school number 33 in Verkhnyaya.
The UMMC telecom installed high speed internet in all rooms of the school, purchased laptops for teachers and trained them to work in the new ElZhur open software system.
The system has been approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and is already used in ten Russian regions.
The electronic journal allows teachers to track the performance of a single student or entire class. Parents can also view their child's performance as well as their homework and schedule on a special website.
The school will install equipment later this month that allows it to record what time students arrives at school by reading a chip attached to their uniforms. It will also monitor when students eat at the cafeteria and allow for an automatic bank payment.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech