The Russian Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company recently introduced a new electronic document management system at school number 33 in Verkhnyaya.
The UMMC telecom installed high speed internet in all rooms of the school, purchased laptops for teachers and trained them to work in the new ElZhur open software system.
The system has been approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and is already used in ten Russian regions.
The electronic journal allows teachers to track the performance of a single student or entire class. Parents can also view their child's performance as well as their homework and schedule on a special website.
The school will install equipment later this month that allows it to record what time students arrives at school by reading a chip attached to their uniforms. It will also monitor when students eat at the cafeteria and allow for an automatic bank payment.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business