Russian oil and gas company Tatneft produced 2,148,784 tons of crude oil in September, more than double than the amount produced in September 2012.
During January-September, Tatneft produced 19,518,329 tons of crude oil, 62,258 tons more than during the same period last year.
New drilling for the first nine months amounted to 430.9 thousand meters, compared to 491.7 meters during the first nine months of 2012.
From January-September, 286 wells were built and delivered to customers, compared to 296 wells for the same period last year.
Also for January-September, 41.8 thousand meters of sidetracking and horizontal wellbores were penetrated, 90 wells were delivered to customers, 49 drilling crews were performing well drilling operations, penetration per crew in new drilling amounted to 12,111 meters, and 37.9 thousand meters were penetrated outside the Republic of Tatarstan.
The TANECO Complex of Refining and Petrochemical Plants processed 710.8 thousand tons of crude oil in and yielded 706.5 thousand tons of oil products in September of this year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar