Russian oil and gas company Tatneft produced 2,148,784 tons of crude oil in September, more than double than the amount produced in September 2012.
During January-September, Tatneft produced 19,518,329 tons of crude oil, 62,258 tons more than during the same period last year.
New drilling for the first nine months amounted to 430.9 thousand meters, compared to 491.7 meters during the first nine months of 2012.
From January-September, 286 wells were built and delivered to customers, compared to 296 wells for the same period last year.
Also for January-September, 41.8 thousand meters of sidetracking and horizontal wellbores were penetrated, 90 wells were delivered to customers, 49 drilling crews were performing well drilling operations, penetration per crew in new drilling amounted to 12,111 meters, and 37.9 thousand meters were penetrated outside the Republic of Tatarstan.
The TANECO Complex of Refining and Petrochemical Plants processed 710.8 thousand tons of crude oil in and yielded 706.5 thousand tons of oil products in September of this year.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"