Russian oil and gas company Tatneft produced 2,148,784 tons of crude oil in September, more than double than the amount produced in September 2012.
During January-September, Tatneft produced 19,518,329 tons of crude oil, 62,258 tons more than during the same period last year.
New drilling for the first nine months amounted to 430.9 thousand meters, compared to 491.7 meters during the first nine months of 2012.
From January-September, 286 wells were built and delivered to customers, compared to 296 wells for the same period last year.
Also for January-September, 41.8 thousand meters of sidetracking and horizontal wellbores were penetrated, 90 wells were delivered to customers, 49 drilling crews were performing well drilling operations, penetration per crew in new drilling amounted to 12,111 meters, and 37.9 thousand meters were penetrated outside the Republic of Tatarstan.
The TANECO Complex of Refining and Petrochemical Plants processed 710.8 thousand tons of crude oil in and yielded 706.5 thousand tons of oil products in September of this year.
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank’s Opening Hours on 18 November 2019
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: Break of UKRSIBBANK Payment Cards , ATMS and POS Terminal
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has 13 new employees
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmSwissBank Made Coupon Payments of Corporate Bonds
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Provides Seminars and Trainings within the Women in Business Program
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Baltic International Bank supports Stockholm School of Economics in Riga
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: End-of-term assessment for the Juncker Commission
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: A meeting of the delegation of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development with the World Bank team
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: URALSIB Bank took 15th place among banks in the RAEX-600 rating
- PRAVEX BAANK - UKRAINE: PRAVEX BANK joins EBRD Trade Facilitation Program to support foreign economic activity of Ukrainian exporters and importers